libConfig++ is a portable and flexible C++ library
for reading configuration files which were written in C style syntax.
These are the main points of this project:
- This project allows you
to write simple but powerful configuration files and use their in you
- The sintax of configuration file is like C++, that is why it is
wellknown for you.
- The sintax parser is written with help of lex and bison. That's why
you can easy change the sintax if you want.
- The library is portable to any unix OS and Windows.
- There is easy using and safe interface to setup your
program variables from config.
Type control is made during compilation. This helps to avoid some invisible
errors in sources.
- You can define your own types and the library will control this when
you setup variables from config file.
- The library allows using multifile configuration.
Token "#include" allows to include one config file into other.